HSINMUN VIII is in two days! We at IBSH all look forward to seeing everyone very soon.
There are a couple reminders:
For all: Please arrive BEFORE 8:50AM. Opening ceremony will start at 8:50am so we would like to encourage everyone to arrive at least ten minutes before we start.
The first day will end at 5:00pm, and the second day at 4:40pm.
- Please bring a hard copy (printed) AND a soft copy (USB) of your resolutions to the conference! This will make lobbying go much more efficiently if you have various copies of your resolution to share with others.
- NO food and/or drinks are allowed in the conference rooms.
- Committee Hopping is strictly forbidden. Any delegates caught will automatically be excused from the conference and directly sent back to their schools.
- Remember to always give your lanyards (badges) to your chairs WHENEVER you leave the room, whether it be for bathroom breaks or other emergencies.
- I encourage everyone to bring a laptop on the FIRST DAY for lobbying (especially for those intending to main submit)
- Prepare opening speeches! They will be entertained the first thing on Saturday.
- Please bring pencils and pens to take notes!
This should be all. All lanyards(badges) will be waiting for you IN the committee rooms, so they WILL NOT be passed out during opening ceremony.
Thank you and we all look forward to working together to make HSINMUN VIII a success!
The IBSH MUN Team